Our seasonal special and packages beginning May 25, 2015 through October 31, 2015 will again be our Stay A Little Longer Special. This special was very popular last year, it was set up that you to pay regular price for your first two nights; get 10% off your 3rd night; 20% off your 4th night; and 30% off your 5th night. Many folks took advantage of the extended stay last season.
We have added Horse Adventure packages available at the ranch during our spring, summer, and fall season. This is a great opportunity for families to have up and personal experiences with some of our favorite equines.
- Carriage Rides will be available with a variety of lengths to choose from.
- One on one horse encounters for adults or children. Encounters are at your own pace, you will learn basic horse care, saddling, and riding to the level of your comfort.
- Guide service will be available for those worried about getting lost in the Chequamegon – Nicolet National Forest. Explore the lookouts, close trail riding in the Forest, River Crossing and open Pine Forest Trails.
- There are donkey encounters for the kids. Join Bud or Sophie for a one on one session. Pet, groom, hitch, and drive the donkey of your choice. Designed for kids 5-12 years of age.
- Miniature Chuck Wagon Rides for the little kids around the ranch. Advanced reservations are suggested.
Things to be aware of when you come to enjoy one of our horse encounters. It is best to wear jeans or long pants, heeled boot and a hat. Helmets are available for those children under 18 years of age. Parental permission is required for children under 18 years of age.
Bring Water, sunscreen, bug spray or lotion.
You can bring a camera or phone in airplane mode.
You may give horse treats at the direction of staff only.
Restroom/Bathroom facilities available at the ranch, not so much in the forest if you are on a trail ride.
Bring a great attitude and have a relaxing time.