Spur of the Moment Ranch is re-opening on May 1, 2020. We are looking forward to our summer season, hoping to provide you with a chance to relax and enjoy some outdoor recreation. We are mindful of the last several weeks and have changed a few of our policies in an effort to keep you and our community safe.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well, running a temperature, or coughing.
- Bring enough food and other supplies for the extent of your stay.
- Limit stops at gas stations and stores while in Oconto County. If you need to go in please wear a mask, and be mindful of social distancing everywhere.
- Practice good hygiene by washing hands often, please plan accordingly public restrooms will be limited.
- Many of the bar and grills and restaurants are doing take-out on Friday and Saturday nights, you will need to phone in your order, get a time for pick-up. Please ask about pick-up rules. Generally speaking serving 4-8 PM.
- You can help us stay safe by taking with you or throwing out all unused food you brought in.
- Our recycling center has changed. You will notice a large red recycle bin outside your cabin or campsite. All recycling needs to be clean, no used food containers. Plastic can only be #1 or #2. Plastic bags and ice bags are trash. Glass, metal or aluminum cans need to be rinsed out, paper or cardboard needs to broken down. Everything else is trash.
When staying at the ranch, the following policies will apply until further notice.
- Cabins and campsites need to be a single family unit. In order to maintain social distancing. The number of people in a cabin will need to be the following to accommodate social distancing requirements: Bunkhouse 4, Birch family of 4 or 3 adults, Pine 2, Oak couples, Ash and Maple family of 3 or 2 adults, Spruce and Cedar family unit or 5.
- No fires in the fire pits at this time per DNR.
- If you are using the bathhouse, only 2 people in men’s and women’s bathhouse at a time. We will be cleaning and disinfecting the bathhouse 4 times a day. Please do not leave personal items in the bathhouse. For safety reasons they will be thrown away.
- Please maintain 6 feet between yourself and another guest. Please be patient and respectful of others.
- Non compliance of the policies will result in the staff of Spur of the Moment Ranch requesting that you leave the premise immediately.
In order to do our part to keep guests safe at the ranch, our policies for maintaining the ranch will be enhanced.
- Bathhouse will be cleaned 4 times a day.
- Bedding will be cleaned and replaced between rentals including all mattress pads, pillow protectors, as well as other linens and extra blankets.
- Kitchen dishes, silverware, utensils, pots and pans will be sanitized between rentals.
- All towels and shower curtains will be replaced completely.
- Sanitizing frequently touched surfaces will also be attended to i.e. remotes, light switches, door knobs, table surfaces.
Through a little work on your part, and some extra work on ours, we are hoping to provide a safe environment for you to enjoy whatever recreational activity brings you to the ranch.
Paragraph about new content